Facts and stats
Up to 40% of equipment failure incidents are due to improper lubrication.
Only 32% of maintenance professionals say their lubrication is optimal when 99% of them are aware of its importance and criticality.
Lubricants are less than 3% of maintenance cost. Inadequate lubrication could generate up to 30% of Maintenance cost.
Failing to optimise Lubrication management could lead to:
- Potential production stops and limited equipment availability.
- Shorter equipment life cycle.
- Reduced productivity of the maintenance team.
- Up to 20% more energy consumption.
Adding value to our customers
Adding value to our clients and partners is at the heart of our business strategy.
LUBRILYS is a solution designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals. It will add value instantly by reducing the risk of production stops, adding to equipments lives, saving energy, improving productivity and supporting controls. It will also help sustain lubrication best practices in the long run.
Lubrication management is a complex activity:
- Multiple Lubrication points (Several thousands for a mid size plant) and several tasks for each point.
- Multiple Lubricant types to manage.
- Each point and task had a specific frequency or a trigger.
The classic CMMS are inadequate for Lubrication management:
- CMMS (Computerised maintenance management systems) map out equipments rather than lubrication points (One equipment could have multiple lubrication points).
- The Huge number of Lubrication tasks could overload the maintenance schedule and dominate the CMMS.
Lubrication managed on Excel or other similar tools are a risk:
- Fully manual process with big risk of errors.
- Controlling the overwhelming number of task completion and timings is very difficult.
- Big exposure on handovers, staff rotation…
LUBRILYS the optimal solution
Excellent return on investment in a very short time.
Optimised lubrication : The right lubricant at the right time in the right place.
Lubrication best practices sustainability.
Supports quality and safety processes.
Improved productivity and reduced reliance on individuals (More formalised process).
Easy and automated resource management and workload planning.
Lubrication cost control, stock control and planning.
Suitable for multiple sectors (industrial, vehicle fleet, navy…).